Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Living Life to the Fullest!

#November blessings!
Favorite people include #MaryDavis, author of #EveryDaySpirit.  I love her thoughtful quotes that seem to touch me in a special way and guides me to reflect on my personal goings on each time I read one of her posts.  Some days, it's as if she is speaking to me directly and it's just what I needed in that moment!  I also tribute these to my sweetest Jesus, for every blessing, and who knows what I need each moment of my life.




I have many, many #favoritepeople who I am so grateful for and love to the moon and back.  My hubby, Henry Dean Tydingco Dela Cruz, my siblings, Christine Margaret Flores-Dela Cruz/TINA, Laverne Roslyn Flores/VERNE, +Vincent Mark Flores/BOBOY, Mary Elizabeth Flores/MARE, and Timothy Bryan Flores/TIM... their partners and children are also very special to me in one way or another, and of course, my extended family members!  So many aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews, and our beautiful #Godchildren!

Victoria Santos McDonald, RIA/TORI, 
Lauren Flores Martinez/NANI, 
Garrett John Badajos, 
Paulina Catherine Richards, 
Dominique Pilar Flores/BABY/NIKKI
Jonathan Jude Flores/JON, 
Jesusenta Cruz Rojas/SENTA, 
Tiffany Ann Leilani Flores Mesa/TIPPERLY, and 
Chasitie Reyes/CHAS.




#IAMBLESSED!


November is a favorite month. Simply because it falls during the autumn season.  While I am an island girl, I do love this special season!  Cooler temps, beautiful flaming colors, and pumpkin patches!  Things slow down and it's a time for reflection and thoughtful consideration of the year coming to a close, a new one coming upon us, and #Thanksgiving & #Christmas arrives and we focus on family and friends and all of our blessings. #partytime! 

When you are not sure what to do:  
KEEP CALM AND BE CRAZY, 
#LAUGH, #LOVE AND #LIVE IT UP 
BECAUSE THIS IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE BEEN 
AND THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVERY BE AGAIN.


As we enjoy November and thanksgiving meals with loved ones, I wish you joy in your heart, good food in your tummy, and love that only your special ones can give you.

Abiding in love,


































Photos belong to their original owners; found on Pinterest.com or shared with me by family & friends.  



No comments:

Post a Comment