Saturday, February 03, 2018

4Feb18, IslanderView Inspiration & Quote of the Day

All photos/pictures are from Pinterest.com or my own.




Happy Sunday!

Today I'm looking at colors and
how they affect us. 
I found some "color psychology" pins on Pinterest
which is very interesting!  It seems they have something
for everything on Pinterest!
I am a visual person so
my surroundings affect my mood.
It helps to have soothing colors to keep me calm
but I love red and orange. 
As a teen, I loved black, white and grey! hmmm 
As I have grown older, I now love all the colors!

Here are some pins to get you thinking about this.
Does color help you choose what you do each day?
Can it help you with your 2018 goals?

Do you agree?  Tell us what you think!


























Enjoy the colors we are surrounded with
in our tropical paradise home.






No comments:

Post a Comment