Sunday, February 04, 2018

5Feb18, IslanderView Inspiration & Quote of the Day

All photos/pictures are from Pinterest.com or my own.


Today is a special. 
I turn 50 today!
To celebrate this
awesome occasion,
I decided to list 50 things
I want to do within one year;
February 5, 2018 to
February 4, 2019.
STILL WORKING ON IT!


Here's my FIFTY at 50
bucket list
1.  Pay of 50% of my debt by December.
2.  Attend Sunday mass at least 50 Sundays. 
3.  Pray 10 novenas with the help of PrayMoreNovenas.com
4.  Let go of a floating lantern.
5.  Lose 50 pounds.
6.  Be able to see my abs.
7.  Take a photo each day of my 50th year of life.
8.  Shoot a gun.
9.  Enjoy Walk behind a waterfall.
10. Enjoy 10 sunrises.
11. Enjoy Watch 10 sunsets.
12. Enjoy a ride on a boat around the island.
13. Visit each of the islands in the Micronesia region
14.  Speak my native language.
15.  Publish 12 issues of Islanderview magazine.
16.  Publish my first book ever.
17.  Learn to swim.
18.  hmmm


Any recommendations? 
What do you think?
I just felt it important
to celebrate
my making it to the
big FIVE-O. 
It is a privilege and
a blessing many
do not enjoy.










No comments:

Post a Comment