Sunday, January 07, 2018

8Jan18, IslanderView Inspiration & Quote of the Day

IslanderView INSPIRATION / QUOTE OF THE DAY

All photos/pictures are from Pinterest.com or my own




Monday!  Oh Monday...
I don't know about you but I've been trying to make Mondays a good day
just like any other; not successful there yet.

How about you?  What do you do to make you Monday a good if not awesome one? 
Share please!!

Today, I'm trying to keep my focus. 
Here's some inspiration for you as well.

Be a pineapple: stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.
A favorite quote for me and
probably applies to all islanders!


Count your rainbows not your thunderstorms.
Trying every day.

Distance yourself from people who 1. lie to you, 2. disrespect you, 3. use you, 4. put you down.

Ok, I'm sure this seems obvious but many of us do not do this!
Take care of yourself and you'll be able to take care of others.  Focus on what's important.
Health: body, mind, heart, soul

Your life only gets better when you do. Work on yourself and the rest will follow.
Another great reminder to work on ourselves. 
It is not selfish. 
It's smart.


2018 Just believe that good things are on their way.

Stay positive!

Happy Monday!  Make it a great one!





No comments:

Post a Comment