Friday, January 05, 2018

IslanderView Daily Gratitude & Hope

Daily Gratitude & Hope list. 
I welcome you to START YOUR OWN and you can also share with us. 

Today is a hot & humid day.  My power is out and I can't do anything about it at this moment.
I am very grateful for family that are
helping us through this tough time. 
I admit it's only tough because
I'm used to have air conditioning all around me. 
Home, car, office...
I am grateful I have good food to eat today,
cold drinks for the humid weather,
gas in the car,
and people who care about me.

ALL I HAVE IS ALL I NEED. Amen

When you love what you have, you have everything you need.


Gratitude enables me to fall in love with my life every day.

What consumes your mind, controls your life.  Practice gratitude.

A grateful heart is a magnet for miracles.

MY HOPES TODAY

You have enough.
You know you are blessed.
You are surrounded by loved ones.
You love yourself.





No comments:

Post a Comment