Friday, December 29, 2017

IslanderView ~ My Daily Gratitude & Hope List

Daily Gratitude & Hope list. 
I welcome you to START YOUR OWN and you can also share with us.  


Today I am grateful for
quiet days,
those who have shared their experiences with me,
the stranger who offers help to another,
those who encourage me in my faith,
our manamko (elderly) and their wisdom,
life.



HOPE LIST
Here are more helpful LISTS I found on Pinterest. 
I plan to use them for myself, I HOPE. 
Wish me luck!!  How about you?

From 2013 but still a very good one!

This savings plan
looks easy...hmmm;
I admit I'm not an expert on saving but
I'll be trying really hard this year!

A 30 Day Food Challenge!
Another thing I plan to try this year
though sugar is my weakness! 



Together, let's make 2018 our year to prosper!




No comments:

Post a Comment