Sunday, December 03, 2017

IslanderView: Remember Our Loved Ones


Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord
May they rest in peace.
May their souls and all the souls of the faithful departed,
through the mercy of God, rest in Peace.
Amen




As many of us prepare to celebrate Christmas, let us take a moment to remember those who have passed this year, those who lost a loved one, and those who cannot be with family, our service men and women... still far away and risking their lives for us.

We also remember those who are sick or suffering.  My hubby and I know first hand the hardship of being sick with life threatening illnesses, yes multiple illnesses.  The love and support of family, friends, and coworkers is a tremendous blessing being that it's just the two of us.



If you would like me to remember someone special this year, send me your name and your loved one's name(s), photos too... to islanderviewbyveradc@gmail.com.  Multiple names and photos are acceptable.  I will contact you if I need more information.


SAINA MA'ASE

No comments:

Post a Comment