Sunday, December 17, 2017

IslanderView ~ My Daily Gratitude & Hope List

Beginning today, I will share my Gratitude & Hope list. 
I welcome you to share your gratitude & hope list.  


And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace ISAIAH 9:6


I am ever grateful for
my life,
my health,
my husband,
my family,
my friends,
my coworkers,
kind strangers who hold 
doors open for me and make other kind gestures,
those who have taught, mentored, shared their experiences & knowledge with me,
those who have shared their gifts & resources with me,
those who shared a kind & inspiring word with me

I have decided that this will be a very good year.

My Hope List are things I hope for both for myself and others.

My hope is for each person I know or have met this past year to experience
true joy, peace & love this Christmas. 
I hope for everyone to enjoy prosperity and comforts in the new year; for those who did without this year to have plenty in the new year; for those who lost a loved one this year to find peace & comfort in the new year; for those who were unemployed to find a good job with benefits in the new year; for those who had no food and basic resources this year to find abundance in all things in the new year; I hope that my hubby and I will enjoy good health the coming year.

May 2018 be the year your very own hopes & dreams are fulfilled and sustained.
God bless us, everyone! 


Fill your life with adventures, not things.  Have stories to tell not stuff to show.


Vera Flores Dela Cruz, IslanderView, My heart is in the islands.




No comments:

Post a Comment