Tuesday, December 12, 2017

12Dec17, IslanderView post on "Christmas At Our House"

Hafa adai islanders!

I'm so excited that soon we will be publishing our first FEW digital magazines, four to be exact just this month!  Feeling awesome here! 😁

It's refreshing and rejuvenating to be able to create something that you put your whole self into.

Signing up for Michelle Pier's 5 ESSENTIALS FOR NOURISHING THE CREATIVE SPIRIT IN YOU has reaffirmed I am using my creative spirit in a way that makes me feel great and, hopefully, benefits others in a positive way.

"Christmas At Our House" will be a publication dedicated to my mom, Teofila Mendiola Cruz Flores, aka Tilly, and the Christmas experiences & traditions at my home all of which she surrounded us, 6 children, 12 grandchildren, and 2 great grandchildren.

I feel as if she's with me whenever I remember her in any little way and I hope you will all enjoy the dedicated work, coming out very soon!  I hope to share with you by this weekend... next Wednesday at the latest.

Immediately following Christmas At Our House, we will have 3 issues on Michelle Pier of Creative Indeed and her journey in the art/creative world, Dr. Matilda Naputi Rivera on her career and role in education, and Mrs. Adriana Mafnas Guamtaotao and her 2 daughters, Adonna-Lynn & Anjelica-Ann who share their mother and daughter lives as islanders in Anchorage, Alaska.

Thank you for your friendship.  FELIS PASGUA! Merry Christmas to all!

Si Vera @ IslanderView


No comments:

Post a Comment